American politicians have been focusing on economic rather than social issues over the past few months. For the first time since May, however, the abortion-rights debate is about to hit the floor of the House. Today, the House is paying attention to H.R. 358 (the ‘Protect Life Act’). Introduced by Republican Joe Pitts, this measure …
Daily Archive: October 14, 2011
Tags: abortion, American politics, Barack Obama, conscience, consitution, debt-ceiling, economics, employment, EMTALA, finance, H.R. 358, health care, hospitals, Joe PItts, law, legislation, Medicaid, Medicare, medicine, NARAL, Planned Parenthood, politics, PPFA, pro-choice, pro-life, religion, Republican Party, social issues, taxes, taxpayers, U.S., women's rights
- Rosie on Should marriage licenses have an expiration date?
- free money on Children: the ultimate excuse
- usui reiki healing master free download on Children: the ultimate excuse
- Elisabeth on Angelina Jolie shares experience of double mastectomy to raise awareness
- using a pill to help with baldness on American Theocracy Undermines Democracy